- MOA and byelaws of DUDA (East)
- Certificate of Registration
- Important Circular and Orders
- List of Mohallas in East District
- Sanction orders in respect of works under MLALAD Scheme
- Sanction orders in respect of works under C-LAD (Swaraj Fund) Scheme
- Progress status of works under MLALAD and CLAD scheme
- List of works executed/proposed to be executed under C-LAD
- Audit Report
- Minutes of Meeting of the Governing Body
District Urban Development Agency (East)
The Delhi Government constituted the District Urban Development Agency (DUDA) in each Revenue District vide order no. 18B(101)/UD/Plg./DUDA/2015-16/3816-3919 dated 16.07.2015 issued by Principal Secretary (Urban Development), Govt. of NCT of Delhi to work as a central agency for the execution of developmental works as well as maintenance of public assets under the MLALAD Scheme. Further, DUDA has also been assigned to carry out the various developmental works prioritized and recommended by the citizens for the development of their area under the C-LAD Scheme (SWARAJ Fund).
The DUDA (East) was formed into a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 vide registration no. District East/Society/1375/2015 dated 5th August, 2015.